View Profile LunaticHiatus

All 54 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

good story bro

kept me interested rather entertaining and thought provoking. Not the best speaking voice but a worth while one.

good effort

it seemed like the author of the dialog just used a thesaurus but didn't really know the actual meaning of any of the words which lead to a lot of nonsensical sentences to people who do know what those words mean. Along side of comments like "gripped me like a thigh master", which I assume was an attempt to be funny, just sounds like the author was trying to appeal to different audiences and failed at both.
The story constant wandering without any point just bored me and lead to me just skimming threw the pages.
I'm all for absurdism and the fantastic. However, even absurd things like Alice in Wonderland had concise movement, flow, thought process, etc. etc. This just seemed like someone was just writing down literally anything and assuming the idiot reader would watch it anyway because its there to be watched.

almost didn't like it

the first skit was so dumb, I was sure to hate the rest, instead I was pleasantly surprised, this was very funny stuff.

it was good

it was good, I liked everything but the music... eh...

simple and fun

nothing to complain here. A little short, not overly complicated but it doesn't need to be. Good simple, minimalistic, I liked it.

danomano65 responds:

the sequels may complicate things.. haha i have a cool story ready.

simply awful

ok, so it doesn't HAVE to be funny to be on newgrounds. However, the animation, voice acting, and artistic skill was crap as well. Why are people even voting this anything higher then a one? All it was was commentary on how the author has no talent, it being verified by a guy who just makes cynical comments like "gay" (is that funny??) and probably verified by every viewer. The only thing worth while is the comment that implies newgrounds really does like crap. Seriously, this animation is so bad, I am ashamed to even be a member now and I'm not kidding. I'm praying that someone just found a way to play the system because I have no idea why I wasted precious moments of my life watching this.

Wow

are you serious? At first I thought "eh, kinda funny" but the narration at the end made me want to pee my pants.

not that good

it wasn't bad animation but the music was repetitive, the fights where boring (the next new guy almost always kills the guy before him) and the scene was pretty boring. Some things like the helicopter was funny but I got too bored and couldn't finish it after the first background change. I liked the video game sound effects.

I liked it

it was good, the animation was not the best but the story and simplicity made it a bit more fun then if it was over complicated. A good animation

good but audio was bad

couldn't hear some of the lyrics because the audio was a bit muffled.

34, Male