LunaticHiatusLunaticHiatus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

assumptions

The problem I have with this video is the assumption that these same people would read war and peace given the chance. Fact of the matter is I don't own an xbox 360, or have a facebook or even play games that much. However, people whom I know who spend all there time playing warcraft or other crap would just spend there time doing something just as completely worthless otherwise. There are people who don't play any video games at all who somehow find ways to do absolutely nothing. Usually just wasting time watching tv, gambling, getting drunk at bars, watching movies, pretty much anything other then working, creating, or learning. Video games have just been yet another in a plethora of ways to waste time and even if you removed every time wasting activity from life. People would just gossip or find something anything to do other then work, learn or create. Its not a video game problem. Its a human problem.

A Letter from God A Letter from God

ugh

animation was nothing impressive, most people just thought the song was neat not the animation is my guess. I dont like the song either though. After all, the bible endorses war threw out the old and new testament. People dont read the bible though so they are completely unaware and just think the bible says what they imagine it says.

Lankie responds:

fair enough.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

kinda disappointed

I have been waiting for this for years and I really wanted to like it but it really was less then I expected. Almost every character is pretty flat personality wise except for the toy maker and no reason was presented as to why he changed moods so rapidly or why he was making evil toys and you only give some brief confusing shots of who lucys real dad is and why she is their and when I mean brief and confusing. I mean brief and confusing. Dialogue is sparse to near none and the animation is not anything special. The music was ok, but it had random jingles thrown it in seeminglessly as well.
Oh well, congrats on making something full length.

SpikeVallentine responds:

I agree with EVERY bad thing you said. Everything.

Our future projects will blow this away.

Hmm full length? Hmmm, well thank you for your appreciation.

Digory Digory

wat?

It seemed ok, but I dont get it, why was he stealing the pumpkin in the first place if he had so many?

WhiteLightning responds:

Please read the comments section before reviewing, people.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

pretty ok

Rabbinic writings affirm that the Sodomites also committed economic crimes, blasphemy and bloodshed. One of the worst was to give money or even gold ingots to beggars, after inscribing their names on them, and then subsequently refusing to sell them food. The unfortunate stranger would end up starving and after his death, the people who gave him the money would reclaim it.

That would have been hilarious, but its just rabbinic writings. Not directly from the old testament. It would have been fun if you added the bit about how they first tried to find 50 decent people, then 45 and eventually ten.

You'll get some inconsistency because sodom and gomorrah since they are referenced later quite a bit in later (particularly the new testament) (in fact, the whole homosexual part is added in the tanach, not the torah.

jokes could be better, voice actors could have better delivery.

00-Suited 00-Suited

animation was very good but...

ok, so you did a good job with the animation and sound effects. The voice overs where pretty bad. Also, the guy from monopoly is named "Mr. Money bags" and the plot was probably only funy to a 9 year old and cliche as all hell.

LvW: Windows LvW: Windows

completely incorrect

linux software is bad? Right, because the majority of the programs you use is probably opensource like VLC, Firefox, and openoffice. Even ZSNES. Not including things like dvd burning software which is incredibly poor with windows I get for linux for free.

Also, Windows support is expensive. Every distribution offers cheaper better support then windows. Windows suggests reinstalling windows to solve almost every problem.

Almost all hardware works on linux (better then what osx can say) and since majority of those drivers are free software the majority of the time they are constantly being improved tend to run better then drivers for windows which are never updated after the initial release. 200 programmers have no chance against the world.

Microsoft is preinstalled on computers, with all sorts of unremovable trial versions and sometimes rootkits.

Also, Windows has a command line too, its called Command Prompt. Why doesn't anyone do anything in command line? Because in windows is because its little more then a dos emulator. Command line in linux uses the bash shell (as well as other shells) typically which allows you more access to more commands then just cd and dir.

Your LISP comment makes no sense. LISP is a programming language.

And installing linux takes a ton of experience and configuration? Next, next, next, next, finish is not complicated.

theta4 responds:

It was my job to make Linux sound bad as part of the assignment. Personally, I love Linux. In fact, I used Linux as part of this production, specifically with the espeak text-to-speech program.

If you want to complain about how Linux is better than Windows, go watch my other video on the subject.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

vlc

heh, vlc is a nice player and free/open source. Not surprisingly.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

ehhh kinda good?

good but the character is annoyingly naive.

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

good mix

not typical, interesting ideas thrown as quickly as possible but all of which are good. I approve.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Your approval is appriciated.