LunaticHiatusLunaticHiatus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

intellectual property rights?

you have to be kidding me. Intellectual property rights do not exist. Its just a corporations trying to scam people. "Intellectual property rights" are what gave the right for disney to extend the copyright of mickey mouse. Despite the fact that disney uses public domain works for almost every movie they produce. They want to take from the public domain but they want to give nothing back.
Long live the GPL!

RetroShoot RetroShoot

its good

fun game, hard to screw up. Nothing I can really complain about. Liked the space invaders suddenly. Oh, but DefensePlayer? Geometry wars is a classic eh? Do some research before you leave an opinion. Because thats just retarded.

glow_shooter glow_shooter

pretty fun

for a simple shooter, this game is incredibly relaxing. My only real complaint is that the difficulty seems a bit disjointed. It goes from relatively simple to a bit challenging rather suddenly.

The Key Master The Key Master

much fun

I enjoyed myself completely

Unique Unique

way way to easy

the game is way way way way to easy. I got bored around picking 40 unique shapes. It needs to progress faster. Maybe by adding more shapes and movements by 20 or so.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Damn good idea

I like it, very unique, very good idea.

Depredation responds:

Thanks, glad it helped :D.

Flash Orbit Flash Orbit

not bad

general idea is good. The sound effects are lame and after the game ends, it doesn't tell you the score. it could be better if you had added levels and more things to increase complexity and effects to make it less visually boring. All in all, it seems to be an original and fun idea.