LunaticHiatusLunaticHiatus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

assumptions

The problem I have with this video is the assumption that these same people would read war and peace given the chance. Fact of the matter is I don't own an xbox 360, or have a facebook or even play games that much. However, people whom I know who spend all there time playing warcraft or other crap would just spend there time doing something just as completely worthless otherwise. There are people who don't play any video games at all who somehow find ways to do absolutely nothing. Usually just wasting time watching tv, gambling, getting drunk at bars, watching movies, pretty much anything other then working, creating, or learning. Video games have just been yet another in a plethora of ways to waste time and even if you removed every time wasting activity from life. People would just gossip or find something anything to do other then work, learn or create. Its not a video game problem. Its a human problem.

A Letter from God A Letter from God

ugh

animation was nothing impressive, most people just thought the song was neat not the animation is my guess. I dont like the song either though. After all, the bible endorses war threw out the old and new testament. People dont read the bible though so they are completely unaware and just think the bible says what they imagine it says.

Lankie responds:

fair enough.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

kinda disappointed

I have been waiting for this for years and I really wanted to like it but it really was less then I expected. Almost every character is pretty flat personality wise except for the toy maker and no reason was presented as to why he changed moods so rapidly or why he was making evil toys and you only give some brief confusing shots of who lucys real dad is and why she is their and when I mean brief and confusing. I mean brief and confusing. Dialogue is sparse to near none and the animation is not anything special. The music was ok, but it had random jingles thrown it in seeminglessly as well.
Oh well, congrats on making something full length.

SpikeVallentine responds:

I agree with EVERY bad thing you said. Everything.

Our future projects will blow this away.

Hmm full length? Hmmm, well thank you for your appreciation.

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

intellectual property rights?

you have to be kidding me. Intellectual property rights do not exist. Its just a corporations trying to scam people. "Intellectual property rights" are what gave the right for disney to extend the copyright of mickey mouse. Despite the fact that disney uses public domain works for almost every movie they produce. They want to take from the public domain but they want to give nothing back.
Long live the GPL!

RetroShoot RetroShoot

its good

fun game, hard to screw up. Nothing I can really complain about. Liked the space invaders suddenly. Oh, but DefensePlayer? Geometry wars is a classic eh? Do some research before you leave an opinion. Because thats just retarded.

glow_shooter glow_shooter

pretty fun

for a simple shooter, this game is incredibly relaxing. My only real complaint is that the difficulty seems a bit disjointed. It goes from relatively simple to a bit challenging rather suddenly.

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

At your best

I have listened to a lot of your music. Some of it seems very typical girly type of music. However, the more controversial the subject you sing about, the more serious you sound and the less I feel like I'm listening to recycled mush and more like I am listening to a song by an interesting person. Also, its progressive nature and the fast vocals I adore.